At National Financial Planners we recognise that the quality and professional standing of any organisation is measured by it’s clients view of the services received. Ultimately it is the client experience that measures the quality of any service.
We pride oursleves on the care we take in working closely with our clients and we would like to share some of their experiences with you.
- "Would highly recommend National Financial Planners. They were instrumental in providing all the assistance in filling out claim forms and advising us in all our insurance & superannuation needs. We've been customers of National Financial Planners for more than 15years and they have never let us down!"George & Athena Z. from Ferntree Gully
- "I am happy with the advice, support and financial information that I receive from National Financial Planners. They always attend to my financial needs. Everyone at National Financial Planners takes the time for me and nothing is too much trouble when I drop in to discuss any queries I may have!"Marietta Bfrom Kew
- “I have been utilising the expert insurance, superannuation and investment advice at NFP for the past 7 years and can only say a huge thank you. Their detailed knowledge of the industry and how it relates to my own personal needs is first class. As a single professional woman, with little time on my hands, being able to trust National Financial Planners to give me the right advice at the right time has been a godsend. Having recently been diagnosed with cancer, I owe a huge debt of gratitude to National Financial Planners for counselling me over the years to maintain my insurance policies. "Thanks National Financial Planners!” Cheers SherylSheryl V.from Sale
- “I wish to express my appreciation on the great service given to me throughout almost two decades that you have looked after my finances. You have always understood my situation and my trust in your capabilities have been well rewarded. Thank you for your great service”Elliane Mfrom Keysborough 4th August 2014-
- "I would sincerely like to thank National Financial Planners for their wise and professional advice in arranging my Income Protection/Business Overhead Cover insurance. What a blessing it has been! Since 2007, after injuring myself at work, I suffered persistent pain to multiple areas of my body, and had several operations to my knees and shoulder. Unfortunately all things don’t go to plan with surgery - there were complications which delayed my recovery, and because the conditions are now chronic, progress is slow, and the prognosis is unclear. No-one would have predicted this and it has caused a great deal of stress for me and my family. The professionalism and understanding given to me at National Financial Planners has been very reassuring. I do not know what I would have done without these wonderful people who totally understood my needs and made sure my family and I were protected. My Income Protection and Business Cover insurance has allowed me to focus on my rehabilitation so I can get back to where I was before."Rob C. from Epping
- "What can I say; THANK YOU NFP for recommending the Crisis Recovery Insurance to us, along with standard insurance for our business. When I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer 3 years ago, you suggested that we make a claim! What an awesome & life changing decision that was! $2000,000 later gave us the ability to relax and take that holiday O/S & allowed me time to recover, & eventually retire early & focus on keeping my health in check. We take insurance for granted.....don’t!! Insurance can make or break your future. My future is uncertain but I have that security in the bank- less stress, precisely the way it should be.Marcus & Sue Bfrom Warburton